The big FUCKTEN-CHECK*: We celebrate 5 years of Sexreport with a very special anniversary edition
What does good sex have to do with sushi? Why is female pleasure a bit of a diva? Why should men enjoy handjobs (even) more often and what do toys actually have in common with make-up?
5 years of Sexreport – 5 important insights
Over the past five years, more than 70,000 participants have answered intimate questions about love, lust and passion. We have now summarised the most exciting, but also the most bizarre findings of these surveys in five basic insights. Here, you will not only find out why Germans are so close to being happy with their sex lives, but also what baking cakes has to do with climaxes and whether size does indeed matter. The report is guided by our brand manager Birte Fulde, who has also been a trained sexologist for a year.
ORION gets naked – a look behind the scenes
In the second part of the anniversary edition, we as a company bare it all and allow for exciting glimpses behind the scenes. We start by dispelling some myths and also discuss the most important communication channels in the age of social media. We also explain why ORION still relies on print in addition to the digital customer approach and was even named catalogue of the year in 2022. And we reveal the honest truth about why we are sometimes a little envious of screw manufacturers with regards to SESTA and FOSTA…
The result is a 128-page report that is as diverse as love itself. The FUCKTEN-CHECK* is available as a booklet (on request) or as a PDF download.
All important FACTS at a glance
• ORION’s exclusive anniversary edition celebrating 5 years of Sexreport
• Data: 67,432 German participants aged 18 to 65 years
• 128 pages full of exciting insights about love and our company
• With QR codes and social media surveys
• Available as booklet (on request) or as PDF here in the download section
* The pronunciation of the German word “Fakt” has a striking similarity with the English “Fuck” – turning the fact check into “FUCKTEN-CHECK”.